The lovely Annyys at Caposhi tagged me for this fun tag so here it is!
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
None in particular but I have a tendency of pronouncing my name as 'Asha / Acha' when I refer to myself within the family. My sister-in-law sometimes calls me Ash, which is a name I picked up myself during high school because there were a bunch of people with the same name. #GeneralNameProblems
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I read books under my breath. My sister used to tell me to shut up because it sounds like leaves rustling. I still do it from time to time.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I don't think I should disclose this on the internet. But lets just say, I'm deathly afraid of a certain type of condiment. The kind where I will contemplate jumping off a cliff than actually swallowing a spoonful. The phobia is that BAD.
4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
I don't listen to much music outside of working hours. But even to this day, I have a soft spot for pop boy bands like NSYNC, Boyzone, 911, Backstreet Boy, One Direction, Westlife... (and the list goes on and on and on).
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
1) People who keeps getting my name wrong
2) Dog-eared books
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
When I was younger, I have a really weak stomach so whenever I get slightly nervous or excited, I would vomit all over the place. Nowadays, the vomiting has ceased but I get terrible clammy, cold hands.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Depends. Usually left for some reason.
8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
Truth be told, I never own a stuffed animal before. Maybe I did, as a kid but I hardly remember loving one enough to name it. My friend gave me a teddy bear for my birthday once but it doesn't have a name though. Poor chap.
9. What drinks do you always order at Starbucks?
I'm going to assume this is not just specially catering to Starbucks. I don't order drinks outside that often but I'm big on anything chocolate or green tea!
10. What's a beauty rule you always preach, but never actually practice?
I keep on harping to my brother to wash his face and apply moisturizer regularly. I sometimes forgot to complete the whole routine myself. Judging from the current routine, it's cleanser during the morning, a quick spritz of toner (if I remember) and moisturizer during midday (I bring some to work), EVERY OTHER DAY.
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
That's a weird question. Both ways, I guess.
12. Do you have 'weird' body skills?
I have this weird dimple somewhere on my upper left cheek when I smile. Other than that, no.. I'm pretty talentless anywhere else.
13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' for you but you love it anyway?
Far too many. Some of them being: chips (banana chips! *swoon), fries (those crinkle ones! *swoon), fried chicken, burger (Wendy's Mushroom Melt). As you can tell, I'm big on the fried stuff, which is BAD BAD BAD!!
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I do sound like an angry girl all the time, huh? But all of the above are usually expressed in good fun.
15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Comfortable t-shirt with shorts or tracks (mostly shorts). I like actual pajamas too but I don't own many.
16. What did you used to wear you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?
Hoodie. I have tons of those that I hardly wear anymore. How very gangsta.
This tag should be around for a while now, huh? So I'm tagging everyone who hasn't done it yet! Please comment and leave me a link of yours so I can check it out.